Our intellectual property experience spans numerous years of service to clients here in Las Vegas, Nevada and beyond. Our goal is to deliver maximum value, while offering unparalleled quality. In keeping with this, we pride ourselves on our efficiency, and our dedication to allocate the firm's resources to delivering legal services to our clients.
· Admitted to Practice in Nevada, State Bar of Nevada, 2007
· Registered Patent Attorney, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2007
· Juris Doctor, Willamette University College of Law, 2007
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 2001
Arthur (Pin) Tan practices patent, trademark, and copyright law, and has prosecuted numerous patent and trademark matters, securing intellectual property rights in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Mr. Tan has experience with inventions involving consumer electronics, network and computing systems (and their components), gaming, as well as mechanical devices. In addition, Pin has advised and represented clients in intellectual property non-disclosure, non-compete, licensing, and sales agreements with counterparties large and small.
Pin admires the inventive and creative spirit, and has a passion for providing educating clients and others about intellectual property, giving lectures on patent, trademark, and copyright issues for various groups and organizations in the Las Vegas community.
· Intellectual Property Primer for Engineers, Lecturer, College of Engineering, University of Nevada Las Vegas
· College of Engineering & Computer Science Alumni Board Member, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 2009-2011
· Intellectual Property Writer, Willamette University College of Law, 2005-2007
· Contributing Author to Appendix, Changing the World One Invention at a Time (by Richard Edward Rowe), 2010
· Startups are putting Las Vegas on the map as a high-tech hub, VEGAS INC, November 19, 2012
· Startup Mentoring at Work in Progress, 2014-Present