This agreement is between you and Lightbulb IP, LLC, a Nevada limited liability corporation. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below:
(1) You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this site.
(2) Lightbulb IP, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time.
(3) This site is protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of this site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All content provided on this site is also protected by copyright and is owned or controlled by the party credited as the provider of the content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained or attached to any content provided on this site. You may download and make copies of the content only for personal non-commercial use provided you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Use of any content for non-personal or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from the content's copyright holder.
(4) You represent, warrant, and covenant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, and you will not upload, post, transmit to, distribute or publish through this site any materials which (a) interfere with the use and enjoyment of this site, (b) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent, (c) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or is otherwise illegal, (d) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including copyrights, trademarks, patent rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and any other proprietary right, (e) contain a virus or other harmful element, (f) contain advertising of any kind, or (g) contain or constitute false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
(5) By posting messages, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication ("Communications") to this site, you grant Lightbulb IP, LLC a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such Communications in all media now known or hereinafter developed. You waive all rights to any claim against Lightbulb IP, LLC for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
(6) By uploading files to this site you grant Lightbulb IP, LLC a license according to the terms of the "Licensing Agreement" below which you hearby acknowledge and agree to. You waive all rights to any claim against Lightbulb IP, LLC for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such uploaded files.
(7) You acknowledge that transmissions of data to and from this site are not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others. You also acknowledge that the transmission of such data to this site by you does not create any confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship other than in accordance with this agreement.
(8) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Lightbulb IP, LLC and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement, including attorney fees and costs. You shall cooperate fully in the defense of any claim. Lightbulb IP, LLC reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. You shall not settle, in any event, any matter without written consent of Lightbulb IP, LLC.
(9) THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, Lightbulb IP, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND FUNCTIONS, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. Lightbulb IP, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Lightbulb IP, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT, WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. Lightbulb IP, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, ANY ERRORS, AND ANY HARMFUL ELEMENTS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, Lightbulb IP, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING ANY WAY TO THIS SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR ITS SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR SERVICES.
(10) This site contains links to other Internet sites. Such links do not constitute and endorsement by Lightbulb IP, LLC of any resources or materials found on other Internet sites.
(11) Lightbulb IP, LLC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through this site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such advice, opinion, statement, or information shall be at your sole risk.
(12) Lightbulb IP, LLC does not and cannot review all materials posted or uploaded to this site by its users and is not responsible for such materials. However, Lightbulb IP, LLC reserves the right to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request, or to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
(13) Any aspect of this site may be changed, suspended, or discontinued at any time including the availability of the site itself or any feature, database, or content.
(14) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEDING ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEVADA.
(15) This agreement and the documents incorporated by reference therein constitute the entire agreement between Lightbulb IP, LLC and you with respect of the use of this site. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this agreement unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.